Zimpler is an interesting payment option for all those who visit their casino online with their smartphone and also want to use it to make deposits and withdrawals. The modern service provider from Sweden grants fast and secure transactions with mobile devices and is offered as a payment method in some online casinos. You can find the best of these providers in 2021 here with us.
List of Best Zimpler Casinos 2021
If you want to use Zimpler as a deposit method in an online casino, only a few uncomplicated steps are required for this.
- You will need your smartphone to make a payment with Zimpler. Go to the cashier area in the online casino and select Zimpler as your deposit method.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile number, after which a verification code will be sent to you via SMS.
- Upon entering the code, you will be redirected and can now choose to deposit your desired amount via bank transfer, credit card or on account.
- The amount will be immediately credited to your casino account and the registration at Zimpler is now complete.
- In the future, you will be able to log in to Zimpler with your cell phone number and also view your payment transactions.
What is Zimpler?
The provider Zimpler is a kind of electronic wallet (e-wallet), which is available for online payments with the mobile device. A payment method of choice, such as a credit card, can be linked to Zimpler. This has the advantage that no bank or credit card details need to be provided directly when making an online payment such as in a casino, the payment is made directly through Zimpler. In addition, a monthly budget can be set and generally all receipts and expenditures can be easily tracked.
Pros & Cons
- Payment transactions with Zimpler are a very secure option:
- Protected routing of data through SSL encryption.
- Each deposit and withdrawal must be authorized by a verification code
- The payee does not get in touch with sensitive bank data
- In the Zimpler account payment history can be viewed and limits can be set
Meanwhile, you can also withdraw money via Zimpler. However, this option is so far not offered in all online casinos that provide Zimpler as a deposit method. If the service provider is given as a withdrawal option, the process works just as easily as with the deposit. Again, you enter your mobile number in the checkout area and the verification code, which is then sent to you via SMS. You will be securely redirected to specify your bank and log in with your usual credentials. Zimpler saves this information so you don’t have to enter it again the next time you make a withdrawal.