Slots are the most popular game found in casinos, whether they are live or online, because they are the easiest to understand and pick up right away.
They require you to match lines on 3 or 5 reels (More reels usually mean more potential winning combinations with the inclusion of wild symbols, scatter symbols, and bonuses).
Some slots will have a static payout system, which pays out the same amount when you hit a jackpot. Others have progressive jackpots, which can pay out larger sums as more money is wagered.
Although many people will claim to have a ‘system’ on slots, it is pure chance, and you have no control on the outcome.
You can, however, control which slots you play on and maximise your potential winnings by looking for slots with a win rate of at least 95%, as well as looking for big progressive jackpots that haven’t paid out yet.
Make sure you read up on the rules of each slot, as well as the chances of a payout, before you play for real money.
- Learn Blackjack – Most Popular Casino Game in the World
- Pai Gow Casino Poker: Easy to Learn, Hard to Master
- Most Overlooked, but Incredibly Fun – Caribbean Stud
- Beat the Machine – Video Poker Guide
- How Does Casino Lottery Work? Keno 101
- Roulette – Rules, Tips and Systems to Win
- Everything You Must Know About Slots
- Casino Rules: Five Bankroll-Saving Minutes That Save You