Roulette is one of the most popular and recognisable Casino games, because it is very simple and takes no time to learn.
You place your bets on a variety of outcomes, including number, colour, odds or evens, dozen bets, or combinations of several.
You can bet whatever denomination of money you wish (within the confines of the table limits).
Many people have tried, and failed, to prove that roulette is beatable, but it is, in fact, pure chance.
The house will always have an advantage because when the ball lands on zero, all bets are deemed losers and the house wins.
So even a normally even money bet like odds or evens, the house has an advantage.
The best variant of roulette is ‘French’ or ‘European’ because they have only one zero, whereas the American style has two zeroes, which doubles the house edge to 5.4%.
French roulette has a feature called ‘En Prison’ where half of your even money bets are returned when the ball lands on zero.
It is best to start on a slow table so you can take your time and enjoy yourself.
If you have the choice of a European roulette table, always pick that over an American one.
- Learn Blackjack – Most Popular Casino Game in the World
- Pai Gow Casino Poker: Easy to Learn, Hard to Master
- Most Overlooked, but Incredibly Fun – Caribbean Stud
- Beat the Machine – Video Poker Guide
- How Does Casino Lottery Work? Keno 101
- Roulette – Rules, Tips and Systems to Win
- Everything You Must Know About Slots
- Casino Rules: Five Bankroll-Saving Minutes That Save You