Mr Green’s earnings more than doubled during the 2013 financial year.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2013 were:
- Win Percentage up 52.1% to SEK 483.5 million
- Game Win of SEK 483.5 million
- EBITDA of 102.2 million, up 117.3% over 2012
Fourth quarter numbers were:
- Game win up 34.9% to SEK 135.9 million
- EBITDA of SEK 18.7 million, down 28.5% from last year due to marketing and investment expenses.
“Mr Green’s strategy of continued investment in product development, particularly in the mobile area, and launching the casino in new markets means that we have excellent preconditions to continue to significantly outgrow the market,” Mr Green chief executive officer Mikael Pawlo said.